I know this might be a long shot, but I figured I’d ask the brilliant #education community…
Has anyone gone from teaching in America to teaching in England? If so, what steps did you have to go through to teach there?
- ifthemoonsmiled reblogged this from whenigetupsodoyou and added:
- whenigetupsodoyou reblogged this from ifthemoonsmiled and added:
- priyasehgal likes this
- adventuresofastudentteacher answered: Teach in Scotland!
- stringsinmypensieve likes this
- missdunlop answered: this should have links to everything you need! teachers-uk.co.uk/worki… :)
- carameldelicacy likes this
- shark-fartss likes this
- blueandgray likes this
- ukstudentteacher reblogged this from writteninthekitchensink and added:
- sleepyscribbler answered: If you literally mean England, specifically, and not the UK IN general, you need to contact the Fepartment of
- historyfordessert answered: UK generally you need a PGCE, or hold Nationally Qualified Teacher Status, An FYI a Catholic/Jewish Teaching certificate may also be neeeded.
- marwamarwita likes this
- brendakamy answered: I’m sorry I can not help more
- writteninthekitchensink posted this